lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009
El mensaje navideño de El Rey
Dividido en tres partes:
Hold me close, hold me tight
Make me thrill with delight
Let me know where I stand from the start
I want you, I need you, I love you
With all my heart
Ev’ry time that you’re near
All my cares disappear
Darling, you’re all that I’m living for
I want you, I need you, I love you
More and more
I thought I could live without romance
Until you came to me
But now I know that
I will go on loving you eternally
Won’t you please be my own?
Never leave me alone
’cause I die ev’ry time we’re apart
I want you, I need you, I love you
With all my heart
Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
If I made you feel second best
Girl, I'm so sorry I was blind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
Give me, give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied, satisfied
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You are always on my mind
You are always on my mind
Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
When we kiss my heart's on fire
Burning with a strange desire
And I know, each time I kiss you
That your heart's on fire too
So, my darling, please surrender
All your love so warm and tender
Let me hold you in my arms, dear
While the moon shines bright above
All the stars will tell the story
Of our love and all its glory
Let us take this night of magic
And make it a night of love
Won't you please surrender to me
Your lips, your arms, your heart, dear
Be mine forever
Be mine tonight
Aunque la canción no era suya -para variar- interpretaciones como ésta justifican su título de Rey del Rock:
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario